A connection to home health services
Home care is care that allows a person with special needs stay in their home. It might be for people who are getting older, are chronically ill, recovering from surgery, or disabled.
Home care services include:
- Personal care, such as help with bathing, washing your hair, or getting dressed
- Homemaking, such as cleaning, yard work, and laundry
- Cooking or delivering meals
- Health care, such as having a home health aide come to your home
- ADTRC can help you locate home health providers and provide information on financial assistance for home health services.